Sick of playing the stain guessing game? Let 24 Hour Mold Removal blast away stubborn stains. Our industrial carpet cleaners and professional processes will help obliterate stains from your area rugs, carpets, and other upholstered surfaces.
What’s hiding in my carpet?
From dander to mold and mildew – sometimes it’s the substances we can’t see that pose the biggest threat to your property and health. At 24 Hour Mold Removal, our commercial and house carpet cleaning services are designed to clean and remove what you can and can’t see.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our professional carpet cleaning and care process, which applies to commercial and residential locations, consists of six proven steps. When you hire a 24 Hour Mold Removal technician to clean your carpets and rugs, you can expect this process:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation and high-quality filters removes a substantial percentage of particulates
- The application of a preconditioning solution separates and suspends the soil from the carpet fibers
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers
- Utilizing truck-mounted equipment, hot water extraction is used to remove the suspended soils
- Grooming helps restore the carpet pile, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting
- Thoroughly drying the carpeting and rugs before we go prevents damp carpet odors. Most carpets would take two to six hours to dry on their own
Steps will be taken to expedite the drying process; however, expect the carpet to remain damp for 4 to 6 hours depending on the quantity of the cleaning solution used and indoor conditions. The use of ceiling fans or the HVAC system can help speed up the drying process. Opening windows could potentially slow down the drying process.
Why Choose 24 Hour Mold Removal Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning?
Our service professionals are fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the leading authority on professional carpet cleaning standards. Our full range of cleaning and restoration services means we can tackle several problems at once. If your carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture, or other soft surfaces have stubborn stains or are emanating odors, 24 Hour Mold Removal provides your required solutions.
Our teams use the most advanced equipment, innovative technologies, and a built-in accountability system to complete every job right. We guarantee that our uncompromising commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction will create a repeat customer.
Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- First impressions matter – From business prospects to employees, everyone wants to walk into a clean office. Start from the ground up with a freshly cleaned rug or carpet.
- Extend your flooring life – Salt, sand, dirt, spills, and debris can stain and degrade the fibers in your floor coverings. Routine, professional cleaning will help maintain your carpets for years to come.
- Keep employees and customers healthy – Routine carpet and rug cleaning helps remove unhealthy contaminants and allergens from your business.
Benefits of Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Remove odors – Don’t cry over milk spilled on the carpet. Our professional residential carpet cleaning services remove stubborn odors.
- Reduce indoor allergens – Dust, dander, and mites can contribute to the development of indoor allergies and even asthma. Professional rug cleaning reduces the prevalence of these allergens.
- Improve the appearance of your home – When you look good, you feel good; the same applies to your home! Make your home a relaxing place to be proud of by scheduling professional carpet and rug cleaning.
We encourage you to contact us (718) 336-7500 for 24 hour emergency service, and one of our representatives would be eager to assist you with your needs.
We aim to offer you the best customer satisfaction. Get in touch with us today and receive more information about our services. You will be glad you did!